Friday, May 25, 2007

You..

Just few words- can make the whole world blur
No matter how polite you are
How you flick the eye ball
How you shrink the saddest blurt of mind…

The grey wall approached to my mind
And the memory of unwonted past
Rots in my hollow heart.

I am green now
In the mid of my stasis pulse...
I follow the sudden death of sun…
I follow the uncountable blast of my vein...
And flooded with the blue blood of your eye…

‘Nobody in the’ queue
In the mirror of my lonely desert
you are the only one
cherishing my whole world
with the best gift of life—called pain……..

26 comments:

ஜெபா said...

really super....

Semar Badranaya said...

Hmmm.. nice poem.... :)

BTW... i'd already add your link in mine... plz add mine in here and buzz me ok ?

Picastana said...

Nice Poem, I Like It..

-eythang nerd- said...

Nice poem n u have a nice day too.=)

Dhemz said...

thanks for coming by..glad to be back!

Jaypee David said...

nice posts.. love 'em

Joemill said...

interesting poem!

narti said...

thanks for your visit.
but i don't know about poem, sorry.

ghanashyam said...

nice poem . i like it . could not find any sponsors though.

http://ghanashyam-newsfromtheworld.blogspot.com/

Jerahe said...

muahaha what a nice poem :P! Saludos desde mexico!

Aby said...

nice poem :)

icedgurl said...

having a morning blogwalking excercise! hehehe good morning! :-)

♥Frann♥ said...

Hi thanx for visit me blog.Nice weekend for you.

Unknown said...

It's nice blog..thanks for visited me...

vivalive said...

wow,you can write nice poem~keep it up!

LIZZIE said...

Beautiful poem..

Evan Jaelani said...

great poem..

Puiyee said...

hi..nice poems..keep it up..:p

Bernard Chung said...

Nice one....

MinnieRunner said...

want to see some strange and funny pictures? visit me [link]

MinnieRunner said...

I'm here :) [link]

narti said...

i'm here again visiting u.
thanks for your visit.

MinnieRunner said...

:) was here [link]

CaptainRunner said...

Thanks! You have a nice blog too :) Paulo's Adventures

MinnieRunner said...

You're in pain right now?
My Puzzle Piece

Admin said...

Your link already in my blogroll ( http://djmake-money.blogspot.com ) Your Link Name is Poemia, Please Link back ok ...