Sunday, May 13, 2007

Reminisce….

Whiteness pours all lover the sky
Covering the land, the distance
even the meaning of pulse.

I know the time has not yet come
When the desolate land,
Blighted dream of fairy path
Can again speak in their minds

I know time has gone too far
With the whitish dark of snowy pulse.
The time--It is going like a nested life
caparisoned with the bronzy mask,
Having covered in the cellular night
by ignoring the shadows of side
It is moving only with infected bliss.

But, still I can reminisce
The songs of euphonious past.
I can still see
The depth of my nostalgic evening
images of my burned desires
in the string of sparkling spring……………..

4 comments:

Google said...

nice poem you have :)
http://www.quantumpendant99.blogspot.com

Hedy™ said...

whoa nice..

TRaDiNG auTo aDViSeR150764 said...

ehm,u can add with some gadget

Unknown said...

NICE STANZAS