Sunday, May 13, 2007

Let the body burnt

Let the body burnt
Let the smokes spread all over the holy site…
Preach the darkest word
And let it down on the grave yard….

I was born some time back
But didn’t feel ‘love, cold’
Didn’t see shadows over the ground
Only infected with some empty bliss
And cried
I am dead
I am dead

I tried to get rid of this morbid death
I used nostrum to bring back the lunas
-tendered pensive smile with green nuts
But still couldn’t decimate the
Insular path….

Then I touched my life
But not the way it has always been
Caparisoned with the scattered evening
But without giving it the single hint.

I made all the way like that,
Where millions heart can run…
Where the single corridor reach in the darkest past
And play with the desultory lusts.

I broke the slick leaves,
Trembled with the greedy streams
Make an invasion in my sick scream
And again throw myself in darkest meadow…..

No comments: